Wednesday, May 7, 2014

New v/s 0utdated


0utdated stuff ..and getting them altered to wear at wedding.. is never understood by me..
its not money or dress its your persona.. the look which will change..you will end up looking ugly.
people usually come to me and say "oh its jus one dress ..for 3 hrs I will never wear it again"
so??
you wanna look ugly? outdated ?? ..
choice is yours!!
Donate your old stuff .. so that you have heart to buy one new dress for wedding ..
its jus like we clean up our refrigerators to start cooking fresh

dressing up should be for a reason.. not a burden ..
like recently somebody was telling me whenever  I visit my country back home I have stuff for at least three yrs..
I m like wTF ?
.. this is called buying on impulse.. then getting them altered putting more money down..
then not getting the right fit .. giving to daughter ..to size it down .. even she doesn't look right..
.. C'mon have a heart .. don't make your kids look like a clown..
"you are actually wasting money" alteration cost a fortune for old clothes..if you want a good fit ..

(*we do lot of alterations .. specially shopping from india ..buying on impulse :)

buy few .. buy good stuff .. from india or US but choose what you can wear not alter ..
.. ..
..  
indian dresses has a certain pull ..it can go Viral ..
it has and will always create a desire to have at least one indian dress among any nationality.
 
 
 
 
Patiala suit.
cottons summer wear.

 
 
 
kurti (tunic top)
 








Available in store., size L
Get a price quote ..

sehajc@gmail.com





No comments:

Post a Comment